COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Lindell Bank is committed to maintaining a high level of preparedness to serve our customers at all times, including those specific to the potential threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19.) Our top priority is to keep our customers and associates both safe and informed. At this time, we intend to keep our branches open and to date, there are no changes to our normal operations. If you choose to visit a branch, we are taking steps to help keep you safe including: wiping surfaces throughout the day, frequent handwashing and practicing social distancing as recommended by the CDC.
Access Your Accounts from Home
Given the evolving concerns regarding COVID-19, if you would prefer not to visit a branch, we have many other ways to access your account.
- Use NetTeller internet banking and our mobile banking app to check balances, transfer money, pay bills and a variety of other services.
- During regular business hours, call your local branch or dial 314-645-7700 to speak with a customer service representative.
- Access your account by phone anytime day or night by dialing 314-646-0200.
Illinois customers call (618) 875-8700
- Telephone banking is automatically activated by calling the number listed above. The PIN can be reissued upon request by contacting your local branch.
- Our drive-up service and ATM’s are available at ALL 12 Lindell Bank branch locations. If you don’t have a vehicle, for your safety, please use the lane closest to the building and ask you remain alert to other traffic.
- In preparation for potentially limited service at Lindell Bank, here are a few things you may consider completing if you have not already done them.
- Enroll in NetTeller internet banking to gain access to your accounts from home 24/7. Applications are available online or at your local branch. Log on information will then be provided to you by email. Consider using NetTeller internet banking to make loan payments.
- Get a debit card for your account. These can take up to 14 days to receive and can be activated by phone. Applications are available at your local branch. Once received, you will be able to make deposits, pay for purchases and get cash without the need to come into a branch.
- Download the Lindell Bank app for Apple and Android devices. You can deposit checks using the remote check deposit feature.
- Sign up for direct deposit if your employer offers it.
- Access your safe deposit box if there in anything you might need in the next few weeks.
If the situation progresses, access to safe deposit boxes may become by appointment.
Be Aware of Potential Scams
Please continue to be cautious of the people exploiting this crisis to spread malware and perpetrate scams. Perpetrators may offer fake products, medical advice, fake charities or COVID-19 Apps, these all attempt to compel you to click a fraudulent link to gain access to your device. Please visit the Federal Trade Commission to learn more about how to avoid a scam.
Q: Are employees in branches healthy?
A: Yes. Employees are given paid sick days and have been instructed to stay home if they are sick.
Q: Is the cash sanitized before given to customers?
A: No. We are unable to ‘sanitize’ currency before it is given to customers. We recommend additional hand washing whenever handling cash.
Q: Are you going to close your branches?
A: At this time we do not plan on closing any branches, but if additional social distancing measures are necessary, it is possible we would limit our branch traffic to drive-thru and ATM transactions only. Additionally, any changes to our operations will be posted on our website.
Q: If branch locations are closed will all my direct deposit and automatic payments still be made?
A: Yes. All automatic files will be processed with no anticipated interruption.
Q: If a customer is financially impacted due to loss of work or pay are they still expected to make their loan payments?
A: Yes. Loan payments are expected by their payment due date, but extenuating circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Q: If branches close how will I get cash?
A: You can use an ATM or get cash back with your debit card at most retailers.
Q: Can I withdraw as much cash as I want?
A: Yes. It is your money and having some cash on hand is a good idea. However, for your own safety we do not recommend you withdraw large amounts of cash. Your deposits are insured by the FDIC so your money is safest here in your account. Should you still wish to make a large withdrawal, please advise your branch a few days in advance so they have sufficient cash.
Q: How much cash can I get from an ATM? Purchases?
A: You can get $750.00 per day but it may require multiple transactions of $300 each. Purchases are limited to $1,250.00 per day.