SIGN UP TODAY FROM YOUR PC OR SMART PHONE!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is Mobile Banking Safe and Secure?
A: YES! All existing layers of security will follow your account to your smart phone, including all of your security questions and personal watermark image!
Q: Can I Pay Bills on Mobile Banking?
A: YES! All existing payees can be sent payments with just a few clicks! Any new payees will need to be set up from a PC.
Q: Oops! I made a mistake on a Bill Payment, what do I do?
A: Our Mobile Banking is designed for quick access to information and one-time Bill Payments. Editing payees, reoccurring Bill Pay Items and Viewing Checks can easily be accomplished logging into our NetTeller Internet Banking.
Q: I want to use NetTeller Internet Banking, but I don’t have a User ID. How do I sign up?
A: You can “Sign up for NetTeller” online or stop by your local branch to fill out an application to get started TODAY!
It’s easy with two ways to sign up for Mobile Banking! From your Smart Phone or directly from NetTeller Internet Banking on your Computer!
READY TO GET STARTED?
From your Smart Phone:
- Go to your App Store and search for "Lindell Bank"
- Then skip to steps 2-5 below.
From your Computer:
- Log into our NetTeller Internet Banking. Click “Options” and “Mobile Settings.”
- Click “Enable Web Access for your mobile device”
- Determine if you would like to receive Text Message Alerts, choose Text Mobile Settings (wireless carrier charges apply)
- Input your Mobile Phone Number and select your wireless provider from the list.
- Finally select the accounts you want to access from your mobile device and Submit.
- Download the Lindell Bank App from your App Store for mobile web users.